3* Punisher Judgement weirdness happening?

Options
StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
I was playing the Lightning Round where 3* Punisher is boosted and when I fired his green it seems to work very differently than I seem to remember it working before. With this green power at level 5 he, in this instance, created 3 strike tiles first and then went on to destroy a 3x3 section of the board, but since 2 of the created strike tiles were inside this 3x3 area it only destroyed 7 tiles. I can't say if the damage dealt was correctly (9 tiles in stead of 7) because I was too surprised by the strikes being inside the destroyed area I think.

I have not been able to reproduce it so far, played a couple matches since, but wasn't able to get the strikes inside the 3x3 area so far. If anyone else reads this or has this happen it would be nice to see it confirmed, and I'll try to see if it can happen more than the one time I saw it.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    never seen this he always seems to create the strikes and destroy the 3x3 at the same time
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A lot of powers with two or more effects have been changed lately to do one effect at a time instead of all effects at once. It's most noticable with Chemical Reaction, but also with the special tile creation of Iron First Green and Wasp Yellow. I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed as a bug, and I also wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the 4* Iron Fist black power (where you'd want to be really sure you converted those protect tiles to strikes before doing the damage)