Kitty, Kurt and Rachel

Options
Spiritclaw
Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Saw this interview regarding X-Men Gold number one, and when I saw the thank you for including Kitty, Kurt and Rachel I immediately thought where else I'd like to see them.  Heck, Kitty is the team leader now!  Definitely ought to be in game.  I know several of you will be jumping to say I shouldn't hold my breath due to corporate politics, but  I know I heard that same thing before the last five X-Men characters released, so I'm not going to stop hoping.  And to steal the thunder of another predictable comment, why not dazzler too while you are at it?

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-marc-guggenheim-x-men-gold/

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Never say never, but it's highly unlikely. We've all got our laundry list of characters we'd like to see and Kitty and Kurt would be on mine (Not Rachel, though. Never Rachel). You should just lower your expectations, then if one sneaks in you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Until then just look at the MCU release dates and you can figured out roughly what were going to get and when. GotG in May, Spider-Man stuff in the summer. Defender stuff after that. Then Thor (and hopefully 4* Gladiator Hulk) towards fall and winter. And figure some comic stuff will be added in between MCU related releases, especially post Secret Invasion. But who knows, maybe Cable will sneak in when Deadpool 2 comes out.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, Kitty and Kurt are much more important to me than Rachel, too... though I wouldn't mind Rachel.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like to see both Blue and Gold teams featured. Gold gives us a good reason to add Kitty and Nightcrawler, and Blue could give us young versions of Angel, Beast, and Cyke. (personally, I'd add in 2* young Cyke/Angel, and a 4* Archangel, if I could convince the devs to occasionally build up the foundation levels of the game)

Maybe we'll get an X-Men member peppered in between the other releases at some point. That'd be nice.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe now that looks like Marvel is relaunching X-Men in style, and giving them a bit more focus, maybe, we will get Kurt and Kitty, seriously we need both ASAP (and a good Colossus would be cool too).
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Excalibur Gold.  Storm's the only Earth-616 member never to join Britain's favorite band of dimension-hopping superheroes.  OML fits perfectly since he originated in another universe.  Let's all convince the developers that Excalibur has nothing to do with the X-Men and maybe we can get these three in the game!

(Not an Excalibur or Exiles fan at all.  Kurt and Kitty aren't two of my favorite characters or anything.  Definitely not bitter the Exiles were MIA during Secret Wars.  Nope.  Not this guy.  /tangent)