Best Cloak & Dagger Team-ups thus far

Options
cpeyton35
cpeyton35 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Just curious to hear what people have been doing with their shiny new C&D's.  Found the following to be slow but effective in the current PvE:

OML (0/1/0)
C&D (1/2/1)
3* Cage Champed (my 4* is too wimpy still)

Even nerfed, OML can keep up with the hits in most cases and I just feed on free black tiles to pump up Cage.  Plus you get good Yellow and Black match dmg.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With my one pink cover I will have to wait to comment but once we get the hang of the mechanics I think we will find them to be an excellent support character who work well on multiple teams especially with that true heal, I will definitely explore matching them with anybody who generates pink, (Electra, SW etc) for that nice 2K poke and the switch to the other build.
  • cpeyton35
    cpeyton35 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    With my one pink cover I will have to wait to comment but once we get the hang of the mechanics I think we will find them to be an excellent support character who work well on multiple teams especially with that true heal, I will definitely explore matching them with anybody who generates pink, (Electra, SW etc) for that nice 2K poke and the switch to the other build.
    Good point.  Never even thought of the potential with Switch and the, erm, switch.  Too focused on the black/yellow tile-production, I guess.  I'll have to give that a shot.

Cheers!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Once you reach the C&D Black cover in PVE progression, team them with IF and MK.. C&D will auto-place 2 Black tiles on the board and use IF's purple to feed MK's black for high damage and TRUE heal! It's great.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nova and Starlord, love it. I did my 6th clear with only one health pack. Let them feed black to nova and then it was pretty much all over. If they fire a power I was getting Novas red for 4AP. Job done. I just used Nova and CD in the essentials too.

I am gutted the CD pvp won't have Nova boosted :(
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tried my one black cover of C&D out with X-Force Wolverine this morning, to reasonably good results.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Even with a single cover in Black, the partnership with Moon Knight is incredible. Feeding Black AP for rapid healing punches is just great for making short work out of PvE.

I've seen a few people suggesting 5/3/5 and I would probably agree that is the best general build.