Cloak & Dagger: yellow active power not damaging team

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
Unless I'm mistaken, I've fired Dagger's yellow power when there were no enemy special tiles on the board, but it only damaged the target and not the team as indicated.  Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have seen it work as described in the game, no problems with AoE when applicable.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there @bbigler

I haven't come across any other reports from players or seen any information in our database in regards to this issue. So while I can't say that it is being looked into, I can assure that the team can definitely take a look into this claim to see if a reproduction can be made. If we can reproduce the issue, then we can confirm that the issue is occurring and work a fix in a future update. 

If you haven't already, please go ahead and send the Customer Support team a ticket that includes your username, a short description of the issue with Cloak & Dagger, your device information (Device name an Operating system), and the team composition for for both you and the opposing team. The last bit will be especially important as the issue could derive from an unintentional interaction between Cloak & Dagger and another character.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did your yellow destroy the enemy in front? Maybe it's similar to the spider woman red aoe not working.