R124: Missions no longer mark completed [Fixed]

Dalbok
Dalbok Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
just updated to R124.  Had already completed 6/6 two of the nodes prior to updating.  Updated to R124 and now the nodes don't have the green check mark on them to show they've been completed.  Hit the nodes again and they show 6/6 but no green check mark.  

Not a major issue, but a pain in the butt.

Comments

• Arroway
    Arroway Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'm seeing this as well, just updated, playing on iPhone.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    You just have to wonder how they always manage to break things that seem completely unrelated to what they changed.

And of course things even the most trivial of testing would easily discover.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The obvious answer is that it's not completely unrelated to what they changed, it only seems that way because we don't have an exhaustive list of the changes being made. I expect some changes are being made to facilitate future content, which they naturally wouldn't announce now as (in theory) those changes would be all back-end. In practice, clearly some unintended side-effects slip through.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Can confirm issue on Android as well. 

Can also confirm MoonKnight still doesn't heal if he kills last opponent with black, countdown tiles still do damage, and Daken does damage twice with blue. 
  • Web Puma
    Web Puma Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same issue for me as well, but also on missions I have completed the number is resetting. I went from 3/6 to 1/6 :(
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Having the same issue on iOS, it's a pain since I'm having to wait for the rewards to flip through since count isn't showing the true number of completions. 

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing on Steam: true number of completions is shown and XP awarded after 6th clear, but no green tick.

• percane
    percane Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    my entire map for the hunt:florida reset to NOTHING completed, but it still shows the 7693 points i had acquired.

annoying, because now i have to spend time redoing missions for zero points, wasting health and time

playing on iphone, updated the app this morning.

• percane
    edited April 2017
    took another look. i am also missing 200 gold coins(!!!)

i have 22373 points for the hunt total, but my rewards are now only checked up to 11500

what is going on?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    Playing on Steam: true number of completions is shown and XP awarded after 6th clear, but no green tick.

Seeing the same thing on Android (two different devices).
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Me too i dont see a green checked when you complet 6,6  i play on samsung s7
  • Valenson
    Valenson Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I am having the small issue. The problem for me is not only the no green check mark, but NO XP for completing a mission. I want my XP. I want to level up!
  • Mariatortilla1
    Mariatortilla1 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I'm getting the XP but no check mark. 
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    I do get exp but no green ok mark after the 6 nod
  • percane
    there's a communication issue going on. i play on 2 devices, an iphone and an ipad. some things are being shared between them like normal, some are not. my exp points are saved for each round. whatever rewards i get are NOT. so now i have either lost 300 gold coins, or the cloak and dagger card, because i got them on different devices, and i dare not switch again for fear of losing more progress
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    +1

Rewards and XP coming in as normal, but no green check marks.  R124, iOS. iPhone 6.  Everything up to date.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am experiencing this as well. Just a graphical bug from the look of things, I'm getting XP as normal. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Valenson said:
    I am having the small issue. The problem for me is not only the no green check mark, but NO XP for completing a mission. I want my XP. I want to level up!
    Are you certain?  I worried about the same thing, but I checked my XP total before and after completing the sixth clear and it did increment correctly.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    This is pretty annoying... especially on the dog-vomit layout of The Hunt - Florida.

Makes an already tedious grind that much more annoying. :-1:

Double-checked XP on completion, and have confirmed I am getting XP on 6/6 clears... hopefully @Valenson
     is mistaken.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I can Confirm on android that the green checks weren't there when finishing the 6/6 but I did get my xp.