Thanos bugs

Using 5* Thanos

A few things have been happening to me lately. His Purple tile does not always work. Moon stone for example was able to swap my green countdown causing it to be matched away. 

Also in the same match I kill moonstone and his passive does not trigger (no crit match or cascade)

Yesterday I had his green countdown resolve and it did no damage during PVP play. 

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    nigelregal said:
    Also in the same match I kill moonstone and his passive does not trigger (no crit match or cascade)
    The bug on Thanos' "Court Death" is still being worked on, I think.  It's not clear what all of the things that interrupt it are, at least from the player side.  If it's any consolation, it seems to work every single time it should when I fight the angry wall of space-beef.
    Yesterday I had his green countdown resolve and it did no damage during PVP play. 
    Were you playing against an enemy Quake whose yellow passive might have blocked most of the damage?  Did it do 1 point of damage or literally no damage?  Did it show the animation, or simply go to 0 and disappear?