Alternative to the suggestion to strike due to OML Nerf.

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
(In advance: tongue firmly planted in cheek...but if a lot of people wanted to do this, why not?)

A strike was suggested by some after the nerf. Since that will never happen, I have a response that's more fun: OML everywhere!

They said they nerfed him because he was on 10% of winning teams. How far can we push that? He's still decent enough for a lot of situations. I say if you have him still, and you can win with him, play him at every single opportunity. Can we get into the 20-30% range?

Alternatively, let's pick a tinykitty lousy character and do the same. Rags. Sentry. Bagman.

It would be fun to see how far we could push Demiurge's inane logic.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not going to do anything. How will the devs see it? Oh- we have whipped the nerf bat strongly and players still use him. That means our nerf was spot on - some have sold him, some not. All is going well for the game.

If we bring the made up stat to 20-30% range it would give 0 results (or another nerf). 
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I vote we all use Dark Avengers all the time...PVE might be tolerable then...
  • Hanzo0313
    Hanzo0313 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Based on this logic, we should hear some characters like 3* Psylock to have huge BUFF cause nobody uses her.

And honestly, the OML like nerf will be seen in the near future, just like those Wolverine or 4* Thor. That is why and when I stop spending real money on this game.

Sucks.