Question about 4*s in Legendary tokens

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
So, i just noticed that there are only 12 of 4* covers in legendary tokens. I am a bit confused - since when we have this? Is this permanent? How am i suppose to get rest of 4* covers?
Plus one question - i am hearing about "vaulting" and i am not sure what that is...

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're actually the same thing! Vaulting refers to the fact that only the 12 most recent 4* releases - the ones you see in Legendary Tokens - are available through LTs.

At this point in time, the way you're supposed to get the rest of the covers for those 4* who have been removed - been "vaulted" - is primarily through bonus heroes, progression rewards, and placement rewards. There are a couple other avenues, but the three I just listed are probably the most reliable.

You can, of course, spend 120 Command Points on a new level in any power you already have rostered at below 5 ranks.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    So, briefly said, they made the championing of 4*s basically impossible for common players (who are not willing/able to spend thousands of CPs for Legendary tokens before new 4*s are removed).
    And 5% for Bonus hero or one 4* each 3-7 days from PVE are not very quick ways how to get even one single specific 4* cover...

Well, seems like an another reason to skip 4* part and upgrade + promote 5*s :D

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vaulted has been explained above. It's not something new, disney has been doing it for decades. VHS, DVD and now blurays. It's how they increase sales when re-released as collectors/diamond/platinum editions. Guess who owns marvel now?