Spirits of Vengeance nodes startout at less than max points

genapp
genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
A lot of my nodes on Spirits of Vengeance are missing points when I first go into them. The first time I went to fight "The Rider Awakens" it was at around 1000 points and showed that it would take a day for it to recharge to full points. All of my essential nodes show several hours until they are at full points even though I haven't attempted them yet. 

Anyone else have issues like this?  Am I missing something new that has taken place?

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had full points when I first started that node (something like 1128 or so)
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Alliance mate suggested restarting the app and that fixed it. I am curious if the points that were displayed would've been the points earned had I not restarted. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    genapp said:
    Alliance mate suggested restarting the app and that fixed it. I am curious if the points that were displayed would've been the points earned had I not restarted. 
    I've been told you will get points according to the actual time, not the bugged time.  However, it's so easy to restart the app when this happens that I don't bother to risk it.