XFORCE Inc:looking for pve players

Options
2»

Comments

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hello all, XFORCE Inc is looking for one new members. We were a T100 PvE alliance a few months ago and need one more people to get back there. We ask for max progression in the PvE events, but really appreciate people that play daily and do the best that they can. Despite losing a few members we still achieved all rewards in every alliance event that was played. We do not have a PvP requirement.  IM me if interested.  We have lost another member due to retirement from the game, please come join us.

If you feel that you can meet the requirements, search for the private alliance XForce Inc in game and one of us will approve you as soon as we see the request.

Look forward to seeing you in game.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • Roland113
    Options
    rg72 said:
    We are and would love to have you.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cool. Joined. I'm Rob72
  • Roland113
    Options
    Welcome Rob, and with that, we are full up.  

• Roland113
    Options
    Hello, we are looking for a single member to get us back up to twenty.  If you're looking for a pve allaince that gets all of the rewards in the boss events drop us a line.
  • Roland113
    Options
    Thanks all.  We filled up pretty quickly.  Who ever had the in game name of Dr Hero, I'm sorry we filled up.  If you let me know your user name on here, I will contact you first next time we have an opening if you'd like.  Send me a pm