PVE: The Hunt (2017-04-09 to 2017-04-13)

Options
rainkingucd
rainkingucd Posts: 1,332 Chairperson of the Boards
So, here's the deal.  Literally everything I have built to do these posts is no longer functional on the new forums. Character icons, post length for all 8 clearance levels, links to old threads.  We'll see how the feedback goes on the forum; I'll try again in a week or so and see if the functionality is back.  Otherwise threads will look like this:

Featured Characters
  • 4-Star: Cloak and Dagger
  • 3-Star: Ragnarok
  • 2-Star: Moonstone
Progression Rewards
  • 4-Star: Cloak and Dagger - Black
  • 3-Star: Ragnarok - Red, Blue
  • 2-Star: Moonstone - Black
  • 1-Star: Iron Man (Model 35) - Blue
Placement Rewards
  • 4-Star: Red Hulk - Purple, Green, Red
  • 3-Star: Spider-Man (Classic) - Blue, Yellow, Purple
  • 2-Star: Bullseye (Dark Avengers) - Green, Black, Purple
WEEKLY BUFFS
(4/6/17 - 4/13/17)
  • 4-Star: Drax, Moon Knight, Nova, Quake, War Machine
  • 3-Star: Steve Rogers (Super Soldier), Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange), She-Hulk, Spider-Man (Classic)
  • 2-Star: Black Widow (Original), Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
  • 1-Star: Iron Man (Model 35), Storm (Modern)
Event Info:
[spoiler][size=150][b]Episode 2: The Hunt[/b][/size]
Length of Event: [b]4 days[/b]
Sub-Events? [b]Yes[/b]; Alliance Rewards in Sub-Events? [b]Yes[/b]
Number of Sub-Events: [b]3[/b] Length of Sub-Events: [b]24 or 48 hours[/b]
Main Bracket Size: [b]1000[/b] Sub Bracket Size: [b]1000[/b]
Unique Reward(s): [b]None[/b]
Other Notes:
[list]
[*] There are Main nodes to open up the sub-events. These nodes are one time only nodes.
[*] Enemy Types (Main): Ares, Daken (2*), Venom, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons
[*]Sub-Event 1: Alaska
[list][*]Number of Main Nodes to Open Sub-Event: 2
[*]Length: 24 hours
[*]Sub-Event Nodes: 12 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (repeatable); 3 One-Time Only
[*]Enemy Types: Ares, Bullseye (2*), Daken (2*), Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons[/list]
[*]Sub-Event 2: Florida
[*]Length: 48 hours
[*]Sub-Event Nodes: 17 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (repeatable); 8 One-Time Only
[*]Enemy Types: Ares, Bullseye (2*), Daken (2*), Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons[/list]
[*]Sub-Event 3: Savage Land
[*]Length: 24 hours
[*]Sub-Event Nodes: 12 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (repeatable); 3 One-Time Only
[*]Enemy Types: Bullseye (2*), Daken (2*), Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons[/list][/list]
[/spoiler]

Comments

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Personally my favorite part of threads is the information about the nodes (where available) - particularly for the wave nodes where you can't see them before starting.  As for the rewards, I can check those myself in game.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It saddens me that the forums have been nerfed. I'll miss the details and the links to previous runs. @rainkingucd I don't think we say it enough, but I know I'm not alone in appreciating your posts.

~~~

I don't know if it's the killer combo of essentials or what, but I'm sitting higher than I usually do, despite taking over 2 hours to do my initial clears.

I even had to finish off the 4* essential with C&D's pocket dimension after a cascade of doom took out my level 274 C4ge and left Strange with about 140hp.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh. The Florida sub. That's this one. Le sigh.

If only I could find the thread where someone posted the order. Bah. Stupid tinykitty forum update.

C4ge, IM40 and Strange got the job done, but man, that seemed to take hooooouuuuurs.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @granne - the one in the top left corner and the goon node on the right side do not unlock new nodes, save them for last.