5* token or OML cover

Beer40
Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
Even tho OML has been depowered I was just thinking that my 1/1/0 OML could use a red power moreso than any other 5* cover I would want. So which would you rather have: a needed OML cover or a 5* token?

I hope MPQ pays attention to this post. If my belief is correct, more people will pick OML still. Don't take that as "He's still great" because he's not. Take that as "You nerfed a Marvel icon, but we're still going to use him anyway".

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    You're almost better off without his red now. His healing is poor enough now, especially at low covers, that he kills himself with his red.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Well now I don't feel as bad about my 4/5/0 oml never being able to get a red cover. 
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I'd rather get another OML yellow.

My OML is 2/2/3, finally became usable 1 week before his nerf when I got a second yellow. Now? Even if I had 4 yellows it still wouldn't cover the self-damage from his red (which just proves he was nerfed too much). So now he's useless garbage until I can get 5 yellows. Thanks for nothing D3.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Are we still able to sell? I was going to keep him, but if his red causes more damage than his yellow can heal, he truly is useless.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    morph3us said:
    You're almost better off without his red now. His healing is poor enough now, especially at low covers, that he kills himself with his red.
    I did not know this. That really does suck.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    The only people who aren't affected by the nerf is if they don't have OML.  He's still usable, but people have to use him differently.  He needs some cooldown sometimes to heal in between matches.  He needs to enter an easy PvE match more often now to heal before returning to PvP.