Behemoth Burrito

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
Dear D3,
While I don't mind fighting against fishnets widow and lazy Thor from time to time, it sure would be nice if you could maybe think up some other participants for the Behemoth Burrito. Especially if the only garbage you're going to offer me is Venom, Moonstone, and Bullseye, three of the worst characters at their respective tiers with little synergy.

Thank you,
Dormammu

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd just like to see Black Widow WITHOUT Jean Grey for once. And why is widow the stronger matcher there?
    not fair to say there isn't synergy in the required group. Lethal Protector giveth, and Improvised Projectiles (or Control Shift) taketh away.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't say there wasn't synergy, just little. I beat it just fine, but the Behemoth Burrito has taken a drastic dip in quality since it launched. They were trying when it first was released, giving us interesting teams on both sides. That stopped fairly quickly.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually lost that one the first run through. Couldn't believe how bad my board was and Widow kept stealing my stuff. Plus, my Venom and Moonstone were low level; Venom because he sucks and Moonstone because I'm re-levelling her after selling the max champ version. I actually had to go back in and throw a few levels at Venom to avoid the embarrassment of losing twice. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's rare for any given characters to synergize in multiple ways. The fact that they synergize at all is something to be glad for. You could be stuck with Agent Venom, Black Widow Grey Suit, and Human Torch, where AV directly defeats using Sniper Rifle and HT kills yellow and purple if he uses inferno and drains green to also counter Sniper. It's an anti-synergy team.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    I didn't say there wasn't synergy, just little. I beat it just fine, but the Behemoth Burrito has taken a drastic dip in quality since it launched. They were trying when it first was released, giving us interesting teams on both sides. That stopped fairly quickly.

All the teams were included in the initial announcement, so the plans were made from the beginning. I assume the opponents were planned by then though.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well the opponent teams seem random to me. The AI teams in this cycle are not the line up and order as last time.