Not all players getting "Thank You" token?

I've read in the general discussion thread about players receiving a free 5* token in response to the recent changes.  A couple of my alliance members have also received this.  Some of us, like myself, have not seen this.  Why are some players getting this free reward while others are not?

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Experiencing the same issue, my brother got one, I didn't. Only difference I can think of is me having 3 OML covers, and him having just one.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only have 1 cover for OML, and still received a No More Guns token. I did put a few levels into him though, he's at 257 or 258, so that may be it.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I have him at 4 black, lvl 255. Got a token.
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I got one. 1/2/0 lvl 255
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    I got one.  5/1/0 255.
  • Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Is anyone from D3 going to answer this?  
  • Steel_Colt
    Partyof5 said:
    Is anyone from D3 going to answer this?  
    Was wondering the same... Brigby is usually father than this... Right, @Brigby? ;)
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    My OML was 1/0/0 and level 255 and I got a token.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the token was sent to anyone who had ever used OML, not simply rostered him.  If you feel you should have received a token but did not get one, I recommend opening a Customer Support ticket.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Anyone who had used their Old Man Logan in a match since his release should have received the No More Guns token.
  • Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Well that sucks.  I never used him because I only had 2 covers.  I have dozens of 4* and 5* characters I have not used because I play PvP now and characters with less than 3 covers are useless there.  
  • Steel_Colt
    Oh, that's a shame. I haven't used him because my three and four star characters are stronger at the moment, but I love Wolverine and would never even think of ditching him. But the chance at a free 5 star would have been great. 
    Serves me right for keeping my 5 star Wolvie out of harms way. That's not his style after all.  :p