Anyone think the No More Guns tokens are setting a precedent for a new reward type?

DapperChewie
DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
Possibly as the reward for a #1 finish in SCL9, or maybe, if we are really lucky, as a high progression reward in SCL10? 

Comments

• krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    One can only hope that's the case. 
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Wishful thinking for the progression bit, yeah. But I think it might replace the top spot awards for pvp or something. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    hopefully. they'd be nice as a 9000 progression reward for season score.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be great if it were a regular 5* only store and not just a one-time apology store.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    140 CP token pull, if we're wish thinking lol.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think people have unrealistic expectations of what SCL9 will hold.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not a frickin' chance in hell.

Wait, no, there is one way I can see it happening. It'll be a token store like it is now, but every pull will cost 720 CP. :|
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would be nice. Though I wonder why the token was gold and not purple 
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    With 10+ 5*s in Classic legendary it is pretty logical step. Cant imagine how i will be farming specific 5*s with so much of them in tokens...
  • krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Maybe they can make it a VIP renewal incentive.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can definitely see this getting implemented more regularly, but not as something you can buy with CP. Definitely a SCL 9 or 10 placement reward, possibly a progression reward. Although I'm sure they will find a way to monetize it.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    No. I posted something similar to this already. Basically, I asked why we can get this but not the dillution fixing vaults we've requested. Didn't get much feedback so I thought about it some more and the answer is No. They've had the ability to do this for a long time and they only broke it out in an "emergency".
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Sure they'll make the token only accessible to those who already have their 5s mostly covered, and make it near impossible to those who would need them the most.