Next Development Thread

THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
Communication Is nice. When's the next Dev Thread coming? We all would love to know why you hate giving us stuff.
Tagged:

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    the V2 release notes wasn't a starting point?
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    A starting point, sure, but the development threads often include a reflection on past changes. I'm interested to see what they think of 1.10.2
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    the V2 release notes wasn't a starting point?
    more like final nail in the coffin 
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    A starting point, sure, but the development threads often include a reflection on past changes. I'm interested to see what they think of 1.10.2
    The fact that they have hardly adressed any of the complaints coming from our side and have moved on to further reducing rewards, and now even cutting down QB is telling enough: "We don't care"
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @THEMAGICkMAN

We actually would love to get another Development Thread going soon. The problem is that the next several updates have been keeping the development team very busy, since those updates bring several new major features / content that requires their utmost attention to ensure it goes smoothly.

Once those updates are released though, I'll reach out to them to see if they'll be available for another post. 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Thanks @Brigby! Good to hear it :)
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Ok, so now 2.0 has been released. It's pretty obvious by now that the devs are going to start working on the next set, amonkhet, I feel that sometime in the next 2 weeks it would be a very good idea to look back upon the successes and failures of 1.10.2 and 2.0.