The best way to get more ISO and HP so far is....

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Shield Intercepts.

Which is good and bad. I personally love them, but I feel conflicted because:

1) It's a reward for everyone, regardless of whether you just started or if you've played for many years and gotten to a very high Shield Ranking / SCL.

2) It doesn't work for certain players, such as Steam, so they have a huge handicap. This should be fixed for them. They should get some sort of compensation to equalize things.

I would have thought that SCL would have given me much more, but although I appreciate it, in the end it doesn't give me anything close to what I get from Shield Intercepts. Hopefully they improve SCL 8, as well as adding in SCL 9 and 10. And hopefully those provide actual non-RNG paths to 5* covers. Especially now that we're no longer allowed to use a good OML, I'd love for there to be ways I can actually win other 5*s! I'd love to use them.... just give me a chance to access them!!

I have almost every 4* championed, but they are mostly useless when it comes to winning PVP and PVE matches at higher levels, scaling and MMR.

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    If it wasn't for SHIELD intercepts, I would've quit playing a long time ago, because I really need a large amount of ISO daily and to champ my 3* and boost my 4*, yet my rooster isn't good enough for PVP events yet.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    If it wasn't for SHIELD intercepts, I would've quit playing a long time ago, because I really need a large amount of ISO daily and to champ my 3* and boost my 4*, yet my rooster isn't good enough for PVP events yet.
    PVP is an ISO grave, thanks to skip tax and the need for boosts.
    PVE is where you get the ISO to play PVP.
    PVP has the best return on invested time, but you don't play it to earn ISO.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    It a real shame that the developers have created the environment where commercials that break the playing time are regarded as a "beloved" feature. 

Shame on you devs, shame on you.

And yes - i click them as well and watch them everyday cos' I also need all the iso, HP and tokens I can get
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hear over and over that Intercepts are a key on how to get ISO.

CANNOT REPEAT ENOUGH how mad I am about that as a Steam user.