Opened the game to do the Deadpool daily and I just can't

brisashi
brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
Any motivation I had to keep progressing is gone.

Until they respond to the feedback with something more substantial than "this too shall pass" I just don't think I can keep going.

Comments

• RtW
    RtW Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I know what you mean! Wanted to start the new pve because I really love to get Cloak and Dagger. Just not motivated now
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    I'm feeling the same way.  With vaulting, oml and Carnage Nerfs, and the unfixed bugs that haven't been touched like board drop off death... I think it's time to get off of this train.  Any alone, I could maybe let slide.  But it just keep piling up, and I've hit the wall.  I haven't started the chase for Cloak & Dagger, and frankly, I don't want to.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    This 7 day PVE and negative actions of D3, just have me on a very low desire setting for playing their game... I actually re-installed Fruit Ninja this week and started playing that.  Have no desire to even look at Cloak & Dagger stats.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I'm in this boat as well. I was finally ready to make the jump to the 5* tier - I was saving 720 CP to buy my last cover for Black Suit Spiderman, because I had finally fully covered OML at 3/5/5. And oh hey, look, they made him hot garbage. I tried him out in Nefarious Foes today just to see if he was still viable (he's at 360), and his healing wasn't even keeping up with match damage and his own red. That's just against boosted four-stars - I have to assume against 5-stars he just gets mercilessly shredded.

And nerfing Carnage is just completely baffling. I don't get it at all. He's literally only good with one other character (Medusa), arguably two (Mr. Fantastic). Was that really breaking the game?

After a long string of mostly good changes (championing, SHIELD ranks, character reworks), to see Demi suddenly turn around and start pooping on everything willy-nilly is really disheartening.
  • DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Agreed on all fronts