Changes to Tips and Guides forum

Options
fight4thedream
fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2017 in MPQ Tips and Guides
The mod team has been talking about decluttering a lot of the stickies in this forum and seeing how the new format reverted half of the threads to non-sticky status, I thought now would be a good time to do some spring cleaning in this forum. Currently the plan is to have the Guides and Tips Compendium and the FAQ threads as the only announcements in this forum but I would like to hear feedback from other forum members before we go ahead and start cleaning things up.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I can make a poll but currently what I have in mind are these options:

The Minimalist Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Gameplay Questions
Guides and Tips Compendium

The Tips and Guides BLT Mini-Sub Sandwich
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Gameplay Questions
Guides and Tips Compendium
Plus Three or Four Must-Read Threads

The Maximum Effort Super Sub du jour
aka keep this forum as it is now with minor tweeks here and there :p

Feel free to post which you would prefer and why. If you have something else in mind, feel free to let us know. We will take all feedback into serious consideration as we try to decide how we wish to approach forum organization. We will be collecting feedback until April 15th.

Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream ゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One vote for the Minimalist approach, assuming the threads are kept up to date.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think we need big, foot long BLT sandwich, not this gluten-free, vegetarian (?) mini-suggestion above. But clearly Supersub du jour is hard to digest. Got to find the middle ground. As said above Shield Resupply is number 1 thread here.
  • JBCDisco
    JBCDisco Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I do love a good ham and cheese, but would definitely agree that the shield resupply list should be in there. Maybe a ham club?
    Quick access to the character rankings were also a huge help during both my 3 and 4 transitions (so much lurking) My fear would be that combining both in a compendium given the new mobile format may be cumbersome. 
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'll typically come looking for 

Shield resupply list
    DDQ Crash Details
    Teamup Guide

pretty much in that order.
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here shield resupply list, ddq crash, team up guides need to stay the rest is cannon fodder! 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I mostly come here to look at the list of upcoming 4* covers in PvP myself.
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    SHIELD Resupply list and Champion Rewards, most often.  Am I the only one that comes here to remind myself of champ rewards?  Do others go somewhere else?
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alrighty! So we left Shield Re-supply, DDQ Crash Guide and Team-up guides since they were the most requested. Also I took a moment to up-date the Re-supply list (special thanks to gravel and those who took the time to keep track of the latest rewards). 

We may do some minor-tweaking later down the line but let us know what you think. For other useful guides and topics, please refer to the Guides and Tips Compendium. Thanks for the feedback!