OML Data Gathering

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
I'm gathering power level data for OML across the levels. You can see my results so far here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JMA-sVLquM6PjNte3W9NkZQpmgJ3I3MQyXAxzioeYRw

I will repeat this exercise after the change. I could use assistance with some numbers at levels 300/315/330/345, plus some between 450 and 550. Look at the sheet and see where I have gaps.

The other big area I could use power info is on transformed powers where I have gaps in the spreadsheet. If you are in a fight and transform, please screenshot those and let me know what level and covers you have. Send them to my Line ID if on line, or try to post here.

Just let me know your IGN and Alliance name, and I can gather the baseline power information. 

I'd like to see how the nerf impacts him at mid levels. D3 doesn't usually publish this info.

Atlas Axe
IGN: Atlas Axe
Line ID: AtlasAxe

Comments

• AtlasAxe
    Oh, and for the pre-nerf info, I could use the data before the data push tomorrow.
  • AtlasAxe
    I turned on comments if you want to put comments on the spreadsheet.
  • AtlasAxe
    Results for base skills:
    Black:
    3 covers: 37.1% damage reduction
    5 covers: 22.5% damage reduction

Yellow:
    41.1% healing reduction at both 3 and 5 covers, accounting for healing x2 instead of healing x3

Changes are fairly even across all levels. Healing is even across levels and covers.

Based on one result for transformed powers:
    Black Base damage down 23.5%, additional damage 22.3%
    Yellow base damage down 17.1%, additional damage 33.4%

Ouch
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    One thing about the yellow. They did reduce the cost.  So in theory if you get the black off, you can use TWO yellow AOE's right away instead of one. That is the only positive, and that does not make up for much.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I didn't see 285, so I'll chime in. 1/1/0 OML at 285 pre-nerf black created 2 302 strike tiles. Post-nerf it is 155, an almost 50% reduction.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i had to use 4 health packs on oml trying to get to 575 in nefarious. didn't even make it to 450. can't beat the constant red hulk teams.

mission accomplished d3. i guess...