Play on more then one device?

Options
Anyway to sync the same progress to another device? When I'm home I play on my Nexus 7, but don't always have it with me when I'm out and then I want to use me LG G2 to play on.

Comments

• Link your account to Facebook and your answer will be yes. Just click on the gears in the upper right hand corner of the title screen.
  • jphurley82 wrote:
    Link your account to Facebook and your answer will be yes. Just click on the gears in the upper right hand corner of the title screen.

Tried that without success. It says connected but still no progress on my 2nd device
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    vaargen wrote:
    Tried that without success. It says connected but still no progress on my 2nd device

That's pretty odd, the linking system isn't any more complex than that, it should be working fine at that point. Can you please use the Feedback link in-game or send an email to mobilesupport@d3p.us with: Your PlayerID (autopopulated in the feedback form), your PVP name, and Facebook email with the general problem? We'll look into things on our end.

Just to be 100% sure, you've connected *both* devices with Facebook, correct?
  • I know that I connected my main game but when I press "connect" now it asks if I want to overwrite my current progress with my game save, but not when I try and connect with my 2nd device...