Please allow our side to get a readout

Everyone has seen the AI enemy side get huge cascades and when the dust settles you see things like

10 red 9 yellow 5 pink 6 green 2 black

And go **** lucky pieces of kitty lol

I want to have the same satisfaction on my side....it is very tedious to have to screen drag over and see what I have.....if I could see the end result of my own cascade after getting a 5 which will let me keep going....then seeing the end result before next move keeps the action flowing.

Thanks and I searched for "readout" dunno what this would be called.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game used to do this for both sides, but they removed it for the player when they added the eters showing how close to activation cost the powers are. I'd love to see it back.
  • Nobody want this???

And does anybody know what day bang was referring to?? Lol
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    nettripper wrote:
    Nobody want this???

And does anybody know what day bang was referring to?? Lol

Awhile back...probably R42 or R43?

The loss of it was bemoaned at the time, too.
  • The read out for our sides must have been before I started playing.

But I imagine that they took it our to save that 2 seconds of display time. I really wish they would do that with other things as well. Such has the strike tiles and Daken healing.
  • Well I suppose an option to toggle animations on/off

Super hard core peeps who calculate stuff down would turn it off to save the .0084747 seconds to get that edge lol
  • But I still wana see how awesome of a cascade I accomplished :p
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    nettripper wrote:
    But I still wana see how awesome of a cascade I accomplished :p
    Agreed. I set off an epic cascade last night that took out a level 85 OBW from full health thanks to boosts and I'd have loved to see a readout of how much AP I gained, how many crits I created, and how much total damage I did,

Come to think of it, instant replay would be cool, but likely completely improbable.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Sometimes when I get amazing cascades all I think is, "Wow! That was awesome. I wish I could watch that again."

Since this is a 3 year old thread that never went anywhere, I doubt we'll ever get Instant Replay in MPQ, but it would still be a really cool feature.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***Necro'ing threads is bad.***
This discussion has been closed.