make Bruce Banner better.

There is a chant in there some where.

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Make Banner Great Again.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    First they came for OML, and I did not speak out - because I did not play OML...
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Random Musings about this impending change:
    Of course Logan is everywhere, Logan:
    * Was the 2nd 5* released. So we have had more chances to get his covers. He existed before dilution was a thing. His odds were 5% then - effectively the odds in latest now.
    * When Phoenix was added she was the first 'latest' legend. During that period Logan was in both Classics *AND* Latests.
    * There are already 2x Logan covers in Daily Resupply

When 5*s were originally launched, conceptually, they were supposed to be usable at 1/1/1 - because covers were supposed to be hard to come by.

I would argue that Black Bolt and Thanos are unquestionably more powerful than Logan. But most of the user base doesn't know that yet because they haven't gotten those 2 characters covered enough to use them. A more valid way to address the high amount of favor given to Logan would be to make other legendary characters easier to come by.

There are several things that seem to be intentionally misinterpreted in order to justify a preordained outcome.

Our attempts at logic will fall on deaf ears. The decision has been made.

Our only hopes are that:
    * They will be gentle. Which they have historically not been; most nerfed characters fell to the bottom of the power rankings and have never recovered. Given OML is NOT the top of the power ranking right now that doesn't bode well for where he could possibly land if he is being 'weakened'.
    * The buyback is generous. Which they have recently not been. But recent changes were cast as 'buffs' and this one is not.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Keep all OML nerf discussions in the official thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.