Is this what MPQ should do instead of power changes?

tgibbs40
tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
If MPQ wants to micromanage their player base, and will go to any means necessary to do so (specifically altering Heroes/Baddies people use too much icon_rolleyes.gif ), then maybe the should pick our team for every fight?

They have proven the ability to do this for Behemoth Burrito, so why not just make it an every match feature?

Discuss.

Comments

• tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Here was my official response to their question on the OML nerf, "Was this helpful?":
    If you really want to ruin your **** game, why don't you just pick our teams for us?
    + some other hateful **** that I can't fully remember....I was in a berserker rage atm.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grade A melt, but I could really get behind a pve where our teams are preselected truth be told.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    If MPQ wants to micromanage their player base, and will go to any means necessary to do so (specifically altering Heroes/Baddies people use too much icon_rolleyes.gif ), then maybe the should pick our team for every fight?

They have proven the ability to do this for Behemoth Burrito, so why not just make it an every match feature?

Discuss.

While you're being sarcastic, this is actually like the best solution for the heroic all roster vs heroic set only discussion.

That way its the one event where its a puzzle to figure out how the team handles nodes, (whether your own or rented) and 5 players don't get level 600 Juggernaut and Ares