Invisibility Wakes someone up

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Is this a bug or a feature? Someone is stunned, but then when they become invisible, they wake up. This occurred when I did Agent Venom's Yellow on my team, and someone on my team had been stunned.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    game limitation bug

a Character can only be in one of the following states - Airborne,Stunned,Invisible or Downed

so a new state overwrites the existing one

if an invisble character becomes stunned (say by Reality Crush) the opposite happens
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    game limitation bug

a Character can only be in one of the following states - Airborne,Stunned,Invisible or Downed

if an invisble character becomes stunned (say by Reality Crush) the opposite happens
    It is officially not a bug, although it can be counterintuitive. This was confirmed by D3. Stun can also overwrite invisibility, if the stun does not require targeting. Downed is permanent (except for the single exception of Phoenix), and Airborne is immune to all effects so there is not currently a way to overwrite that one.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    game limitation bug

It is officially not a bug, although it can be counterintuitive. This was confirmed by D3. Stun can also overwrite invisibility, if the stun does not require targeting. Downed is permanent (except for the single exception of Phoenix), and Airborne is immune to all effects so there is not currently a way to overwrite that one.

If Phoenix is stunned or Invisble when downed and comes back she won't be stunned or Invisible even if she would still have been according to the counter