Thanos 3* Court Death Issue

MushroomGenius808
MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
Running through HULK PVE, and faced a node of 3* Ragnarok (Level 48), 2* Daken (Level 48), and Lieutenant (Level 48).

Eliminated Ragnarok on a cascade, a Thanos match into an OML match I believe, but Court Death didn't trigger.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2a7bmte.png - sorry the screenshot is "too large" for this forum apparently.

As you can see from the screenshot, I should have cleared out this battle once the first enemy was eliminated. Thanos was not stunned as the enemy has no characters able to do this.

Is there some hidden win condition that I missed?

With my 3* Thanos boosted and his black at 5 covers, he does 4970 damage to the enemy team and 1273 to allies.

Court Death fired properly when I eliminated the Lieutenant, killing the Daken.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've noticed this too - whenever an opponent is downed resulting from a cascade, the power doesn't fire. It only seems to trigger when I use a power, or if the opponent if downed from the specific match I made.

I have no idea if this is a bug or if it is working as intended.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    I've noticed this too - whenever an opponent is downed resulting from a cascade, the power doesn't fire. It only seems to trigger when I use a power, or if the opponent if downed from the specific match I made.

I have no idea if this is a bug or if it is working as intended.
    Old bug several topics already posted about this

blPccjQ4.gif

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58371

apparently not Working as IntendedTM