If Champion rewards change, can we get an announcement?

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So there have been whispers about the champion rewards changing again. If this happens, can we PLEASE get an announcement of what the changes will be and when they will happen? I feel this is a very important part of strategy, especially now with Bonus Heroes.

I imagine 3* Carol will someday provide 4* Carol, which I would like, but then would lose Peggy, who is one of the best characters in the game. So I imagine someone else will gain Peggy as their champ rewards, and I would hate to get an Agent Venom from a champ reward or something when I could prepare myself and make sure I get that coveted Peggy cover from a champ reward, especially since she is rotating out of tokens and will be CRAZY hard to get besides as Bonus Heroes.

Whatever you have to change the rewards to is fine. I...trust your judgement. But please, please, PLEASE announce when and what they will be. And if for whatever reason I can't fathom you "can't" reveal what the changes will be, at least let us know WHEN they will change. That is a major change. Thank you.

@Brigby I know this doesn't work, but I will still @Brigby. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    I...trust your judgement.

wait ... you were talking about the Devs here?

oGYjV.gif

PS: not trying to be mean :-)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am mad scrambling right now trying to get a few potential changies up to 223 to get their old rewards before this happens. Got Iron Fist ip to his Kate reward, now working on Blade for his 223 green GR reward.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had bad luck with Carol. Peggy came out right after I got past level 183 and got a meh Thing from her. Then I've just gone by 223 when Carol 4* has come out...so chances are I'll have champed Carol, got the final 4* cover from 3* Carol and a new, even more awesome character will come out again.

I'd be tempted to give Peggy to 3* Steve, really. I'm sure people want her more than Winter Soldier.

It's weird that 3* Luke Cage's champ rewards seemed to change so quickly after 4* Luke Cage came out, yet we're still waiting for Carol 3* to change.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I had bad luck with Carol. Peggy came out right after I got past level 183 and got a meh Thing from her. Then I've just gone by 223 when Carol 4* has come out...so chances are I'll have champed Carol, got the final 4* cover from 3* Carol and a new, even more awesome character will come out again.

I'd be tempted to give Peggy to 3* Steve, really. I'm sure people want her more than Winter Soldier.

It's weird that 3* Luke Cage's champ rewards seemed to change so quickly after 4* Luke Cage came out, yet we're still waiting for Carol 3* to change.

I think were still waiting on Blade as well.

Iron Fist should give out 4* IF, now that 3* Hawkeye can give out Kate. This leaves:

Captain Marvel >> Captain Marvel
    Kamala Khan >> Medusa
    Steve Rogers >> Peggy Carter
    Vision >> Wasp
    She-Hulk >> Spider-Woman
    Colossus >> Winter Soldier (stole this idea from someone here, both have metal arms and have connection to Russia)
    Ragnarok >> Agent Venom (both "knockoffs")
    Psylocke >> Coulson (I guess)

Now it gets tougher:
    Thanos should give Nova instead of Rulk
    Dr. Strange should give Mordo instead of Nova

That still leaves Gwenpool, Spider-Gwen, and Riri, but it's a bit better.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, exactly!

I want to get a Nova from Strange rather than what's I'm sure to be Mordo. But want to know if Vision is going to stay Cyclops or switch to someone even more top tier. (Does that exist? Is this dumb, should I go ahead with Cyclops?)

I assume Hawkguy will become Kate so whoever has Kate will switch out.

What else are we thinking?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    <A list of great suggestions>

I saw somewhere else saying Kamala should give out Medusa, and she totally should. Especially since her days of being an All New All Different Avenger are over (It was a good run while it lasted, but I miss her in that group).

I dunno how I'd feel if IM40 started giving out Riri covers. I mean, it makes sense from a successor point of view...kinda. But then who is there to give out Hulkbuster covers?