Choose your own defenders.

Options
I think you should be able to choose your own defenders. Or at least be able to choose what stat has priority when defending. For instance I have a Maxed out Juggernaut and Ironman, but I am trying to level my 2 star storm. Now that she is higher then juggernaut she takes over defending even though she has way less health, which I find more important when I'm being attacked. It picking the highest level just makes it easier for those who have already Maxed out a couple characters to bully the ones trying to level new ones. Sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Your highest level characters aren't picked as your defending team.

Your defending team is the one you last won a match with, or the exact one (including level) you beat the opponent with for retaliations.
  • Even still it would be nice to be able to pick my own defense
  • Odirty117 wrote:
    Even still it would be nice to be able to pick my own defense

But you can: pick them and win a match, done.

If everyone could pick any random team as their defense team then we'd all just figure out who the best defensive team is at each level of play 1*/2*/3* and put them in.

I for one don't want to have to fight the exact same team in every single match that oh by the way has been deemed to be the best at defense.