5* Required Node

Options
mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Now that 5*s are becoming the norm, it would be great to put them to use for things other than just whales winning PVPs icon_e_biggrin.gif

I don't see it as a regular thing, but every now and then, there should be a special node somewhere that requires a specific 5*. Maybe an optional node in the DDQ? And of course gives great prizes!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only if there was some way to get them that wasn't solely Reliant on blind luck.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm no whale, but I currently have at least one cover of every 5*. I would imagine that most people have at least one cover of all of the older 5*s (SS, OML, PHX, etc), unless of course they won covers and then sold them.

Plus now people can set them as BH to win any cover they don't have... and you'll probably get that to come true I don't know at a minimum of once every few months?
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Plus now people can set them as BH to win any cover they don't have...

I think I died laughing at that... was it sarcasms... you are aware you have 1% chance of a bonus 5* each time you open a LT... that's 100 token or 2000cp or regular "casual" 3 months of play...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not even, see my luck when I pulled 4000cp And got no bonus heroes at 5*
  • keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wish they factored in 5* heroes, but with the current placement system, it would just make a bad system worse