Device Transfer Help! [solved]

Rob82092
Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
Hi,

*Update* It worked!! Thank all the tinykitties!
Thank you all for the rapid support <3

_______

Whilst I know this is probably more meant for a different part of the board, I need assistance asap.

I've just got home to discover my tablet has totally died. In theory, I can play on my phone, but I need somebody to talk me through how to access my save/account in an idiot proof fashion.

So... Can anybody help?

TY

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you had the game connected to your facebook account all you need to do is install to your phone and then reconnect to the facebook account. Your save game will update automatically.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    If you had previously synchronized your game with your Facebook account, it will be easy to recover it on a new device. Install the game on the new device than restore your save from Facebook.
    If you hadn't synchronized with facebook, you can try to send a ticket to CS with your in game name and they could restore it for you on the new device.
    Good luck.
  • Rob82092
    Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Awesome, was hoping it would be something along those lines.

Anybody got an explanation for what to click etc to make sure it loads my save rather than overwrite or anything? (I've been playing for nearly 1000 days, I *cannot* afford to lose that)