Will not start

Kmjakob
Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
I am on samsung s7. And the game wont start i am not sure why it have happed a lot. I dont get it why?

And after 10 min after i try to play the game start not sure why this happens

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi there Kmjakob, sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with launching the application. Have you attempted to uninstall, clear your device cache, then reinstall the application from your device? If you have yet to try this, then I highly recommend doing so as many players have found this to be helpful when encountering problems on launch. Keep in mind that upon doing this you do run the chance of losing your account, guaranteed if you do not have your profile backed up through Facebook. If this happens and you require further assistance, please reach out to the Customer Support team for further assistance in restoring your account.

To restore your account they will need your previous MPQ account username, the current MPQ account username, the date of when you last played, and either a PNG or JPG screenshot of one of your MPQ purchase receipts if you had ever made an In App Purchase. Please note that all of this information will be necassary as it is needed to not only restore your account, but to verify account ownership. If Customer Support cannot verify that you are the account owner, then they cannot restore the lost account.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    I will try to uninstaled when it happed its really annoying when it does. And see if that help thx for the reply icon_e_smile.gif