Why I Hate Playing Dark Avengers Nodes

astrp3
astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
10:30: gravity warp - gravity warp - gravity warp - gravity warp - photon blast - green match - interminable Daken slash animation - interminable Daken slash animation - Daken fires blue cascade - cascade - cascade - green match - Daken slash animation - photon blast - gravity warp - gravity warp - sunder - gravity warp...

10:32:Oh wait, is it finally MY turn now?

PSYCH! gravity warp - cascade - green match - interminable Daken slash animation - gravity warp gravity warp....

10:34: For the sweet love of God, can I PLEASE have my turn now!!!

green match - Daken slash animation - gravity warp - photon blast- gravity warp...

10:35:ZZZZZZZZZ!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peggy peggy peggy...they never got off a shot.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    smkspy wrote:

My Peggy only has seven covers and no levels, but I'll give her a whirl tomorrow (get it? gravity warp? whirl? heh heh. Maybe I should have said I'll take her for a spin,)

Dark Avengers just especially annoy me because gravity warp and Daken's slash are probably my two most hated animations in the game. Moonstone looks like a giant pair of spinning **** with a parasitic miniature female raccoon head attached. I actually initially refused to put 2* Daken on my team because I hated his animation so much, but I gave in. Don't even get me started on that Daken PvP - it was pure hell.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Moonstone's gravity warp has an annoyingly long animation. That and Loki's Illusions actually causes me to put down my phone and do something else for 10 seconds.
  • hunky_funky
    hunky_funky Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    vinsensual wrote:
    Moonstone's gravity warp has an annoyingly long animation. That and Loki's Illusions actually causes me to put down my phone and do something else for 10 seconds.
    Yeah, I can drink whole cup of hot coffee while Loki cast his stuff
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    vinsensual wrote:
    Moonstone's gravity warp has an annoyingly long animation.

I like that animation. Actually I wait for the day when they buff her animation so gravity takes effect on certain body parts while she's doing the spin!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    astrp3 wrote:
    smkspy wrote:
    [..]Moonstone looks like a giant pair of spinning **** [..]
    What's not to like? icon_lol.gif

Personally, my most hated is Venom's stun. The sound effect, the image... Admittedly, a lot of that hate was born in the time he would constantly stun or team-stun you, but it's still something I hate with great hateness.