Simulator weirdness: Retal nodes disappearing?

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
The other night I made my final push for the Simulator this season. I got to 2030, received my Mordo cover and threw up a 24 hour shield.

When I woke up this morning, I had several notifications that I had been attacked, as the shield had expired during the night. No big deal. I opened the game and there were four retal nodes available. I normally don't hit them, but decided to this time, as some of them were too good to pass up. I cleared all of them, getting me back up to 2010 points and in the T10 (6th place, I think).

Then at my lunch break at work, I had more notifications. I clicked on it to launch the game. Normally, it's just in the background; I very rarely force quit the game completely and launch it from scratch. But when I tapped the notification, it went through the whole loading process.

When it came up, I had no loss notifications, but my score in the Simulator was down around the 1850 mark, and I think I was in the high 30s for placement. I also had no red retal nodes available. Other than the notification, there was no indication why I had lost about 160 points.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?