No reward for lightning round

Options
Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
I started playing Magneto's LR this morning a little bit before it ended. The last game I played was launched before the end of the event, and my final points tally was just above 50 (maybe 51 or 52 - I know it was enough to unlock the standard recruit token). However, I never received the token, and the response I received from the support team when I asked to be given the token I earned was basically "tough s---, our records only show you with 27 points." Every other event has given me the proper rewards for progress earned when I started a match before the event ended, but didn't finish it until after the event ended.

I feel that support has really dropped the ball on this one. I just want what I earned -- the standard recruit token, even though I'm likely to get nothing better than a Level 1 one-star cover when I redeem it.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Options
    They still refuse to award the token. I guess I'm going to have to rethink whether I spend more money on IAP. I just want the stupid effing standard recruit token that I earned. I really wish I'd taken a screenshot. icon_e_sad.gif
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you win before the deadline? Starting a new battle within the time limit does not guarantee that the points will be counted.
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    I believe I did, but can't say for sure. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but if you start a match during the event, you should be credited for your progress. Whether I'm in the right (as I feel I am) or support is, I think it would be proper for them to just give me the flippin' token.
  • I believe I did, but can't say for sure. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but if you start a match during the event, you should be credited for your progress. Whether I'm in the right (as I feel I am) or support is, I think it would be proper for them to just give me the flippin' token.

No, you have to *finish* the match during the event to make it count.
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    I believe I did, but can't say for sure. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but if you start a match during the event, you should be credited for your progress. Whether I'm in the right (as I feel I am) or support is, I think it would be proper for them to just give me the flippin' token.

No, you have to *finish* the match during the event to make it count.

Which is why I wish I had taken a screenshot to prove that I'd earned the points.
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    Well, this morning, long after I had considered this matter closed, I received an email that they added the token to my profile. I just want to say thanks in public, since I was less than kind to them in public.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So what did you get?
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    A one-star female. Can't remember if it was Storm or BW. Sold it right away.