Black Panther Black power Clarity

Supravenbull
Supravenbull Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Anyway we can get an update to 5 star.png black panthers blackflag.png power? It requires you to select a specific enemy to deal additional damage within a player icon button. However, if you are playing against enemies from the same subset (Mainly goons) they will all have the same icon so you have no idea who you are targeting. Example, you're fighting maggia pawns and activate you're power all 3 icons are the pistol badge. you have to select one from random and then hope the guy want to damage is the one you target, if not then you wasted a turn in the countdown timer. This can lead to up to 2 wastes if the second guess in wrong as well, meaning loss of damage points and potential enemy countdown tiles going off.

Can it be changed to target the enemy in the front like most other powers? would be much simpler.

Anyone else agree? or is there already some small mechanic in the game I have completely missed that allows this?

Comments

• keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I think this is a valid issue with goons on many levels. It would be nice if some sort of numbering system was implemented so that I knew the sniper round about to go off belongs to goon #2 and not goon #1, so I can stun accordingly.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    keitterman wrote:
    I think this is a valid issue with goons on many levels. It would be nice if some sort of numbering system was implemented so that I knew the sniper round about to go off belongs to goon #2 and not goon #1, so I can stun accordingly.

There is actually a way to tell this, but it's awkward, and could definitely do with a replacement. When you tap an enemy to rotate them to the front, all their countdowns get highlighted for a sec.

Doesn't help with the BP issue, tho, and like I said, it's awkward at best, and could really use something more clear.
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    This is an elegant and simple fix. I have no idea why they spent the effort on the selection popup.

--Khanwulf