wont accept bill to cell provider

mike15301
mike15301 Posts: 3
tried to buy hp today and I have always used the option to bill it to my cell provider but today its coming up that its not accepted but it will work for in app perches for other apps anyone else had this problem it just worked the other day to get the vip package anyone else having issues

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there mike,

All purchases are processed through each device's respective app stores: iTunes, Google Play, Steam, and Amazon. Have you checked with your stores payment options to see if there is any information that needs to be updated? If the issue persists, I strongly recommend reaching out to the support team of your device's respective store and inform them of the issue that you are encountering. If you continue to experience problems completing purchases regardless of the stores help, you can always reach out to our Customer Support team to have your ticket escalated to our technicians for further review.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • I tried an in game purches on a different app and it worked so far its on an issue on mpq