Oceans 20 - Top100 PvE Alliance ***FULL***

Options
Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Oceans 20 is a consistent top100 or better PvE based alliance. We've managed to finish in the top 100 of every story event for over a year, since X-23 was released. We do this by being a stress free alliance that everyone contributes in.

We have no PvP requirments, although we generally finish in the top 250 in each event and in the over all season.

In PvE story events we require everyone contribute, up to progression during normal events and over progression during new cover release.

We've had a couple of spots open up because of members taking breaks and are looking to recruit players looking for a new home. If you are interested you can message me here with your in game name. Then submit a request in game to join. Once I confirm your in game name you will be added to our roster.

Keep in mind we have a zero drama policy. Everyone in the alliance helps each other and no one brings an attitude into alliance chat. We are here to have fun. I look forward to meeting any new recruits interesting in becoming a part of Oceans 20.

Comments