April Fools

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Brigby wrote:
Today's challenge. Figuring out which one is the imminent April Fool's joke. Or are they all April Fool's jokes? Maybe none at all?

Confer!
Is on, bro.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vaulting characters was an April Fools joke and they are undoing it on 4/2.

You got us good on that one!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dazzler? I'm going to say Dazzler.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I'm going to go with the re-run of the Galactus boss event where Squirrel Girl is the only playable character.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Next character is 4* Yelena.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    The vault was a joke and they are giving every player 5 legendary tokens with guaranteed bonus heroes to compensate

icon_lol.gif
  • Dormammu
    Lazy Yelena
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    Lazy Yelena
    Her powers cost 30 of every color and drain 3 AP and freeze 1 enemy for half turn.

I still don't know how they made her so bad lol
  • Dormammu
    The fact that Howard the Duck got subbed in for Winter Soldier for the Crash of Titans running during April Fools leads me to suspect something FOUL is afoot.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I avoid the internet on April Fools Day. The level of stupidity gets cranked up to 11 on that day.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Orion wrote:
    I avoid the internet on April Fools Day. The level of stupidity gets cranked up to 11 on that day.

The only place that normally has a pretty good stunt is ThinkGeek. Some of their April Fools' products even eventually become real (hello, tauntaun sleeping bags).
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Orion wrote:

The level of stupidity is up to 11 every day on the internet. Have you never seen Fakebook?
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    broll wrote:
    Vaulting characters was an April Fools joke and they are undoing it on 4/2.

You got us good on that one!
    LULZ icon_lol.gif My thoughts exactly.
  • Dormammu
    It's vintage heroic packs, right? RIGHT?

Developers: "Haha! April Fools, guys! We're not that greedy."

icon_e_confused.gif
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoping the (hitherto) lack of 4* buffs for next season is their idea of an April Fools joke. Someone please buff Elektra already

Pretty sure we won't get a 4* vaulted character buff ever again. I mean, what would be the point? I'm hoping Agent Venom is next because while I won't get Peggy (my sole bonus hero) champed before she is vaulted, I'm sitting on 10 Agent Venom covers already with 3-4 more coming over the current and next PVE (loving this vaulting!).

I'm a big fan of both characters though (Lectra and Venom), so either getting buffed would be awesome.
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I'm hoping the (hitherto) lack of 4* buffs for next season is their idea of an April Fools joke. Someone please buff Elektra already

Pretty sure we won't get a 4* vaulted character buff ever again. I mean, what would be the point? I'm hoping Agent Venom is next because while I won't get Peggy (my sole bonus hero) champed before she is vaulted, I'm sitting on 10 Agent Venom covers already with 3-4 more coming over the current and next PVE (loving this vaulting!).

I'm a big fan of both characters though (Lectra and Venom), so either getting buffed would be awesome.

We've already had a buff to a vaulted character with Spider-Gwen though.