Corrupted save file

Spudgutter
Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
What do you think a reasonable turnaround time from CS should be for a corrupted save file? My game crashed Saturday night, so it hasn't technically been 72 hours, but I want to stay proactive here.

What really bugs me is that earlier in the day on Saturday I pulled a 6th black cover for Thanos, so I had sent a ticket in on that, and got a response on Sunday. I can't even solve that issue yet because my whole account is jacked.

Comments

• Spudgutter
    Ok, got my response, account back to normal, so that part is over. Next up is to see if they compensate me everything that i would have gotten if this hadn't happened:

61870 ISO
    16 standard recruit tokens
    275 hero points
    3 elite tokens
    1 heroic token
    73 command point
    3 event tokens for the Venom PVE
    2 event tokens for the Black Widow PVP
    1 cover for 3* Grey Suit Black Widow
    1 cover for 4* Agent Coulson
    6 taco tokens
    1 cover for 3* Doctor Doom
    1 cover for 3* Mystique
    3 covers for 4* Iron Fist

I spelled it out in detail, and this is all on the low end, and doesn't include experience because I don't think they can really add that. Fingers crossed.
  • Spudgutter
    From CS
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we are unable to compensate for hypothetical rewards you might have earned if you had not experienced this issue.

Upon review of this case, we see that we can offer 8700 Iso-8, 2100, 3 Command Points and 3 Health Packs, would you care to accept this offer?

Are they kidding me? 12% of the iso i missed out on, none of the covers and tokens, barely any of the CP, and health packs???? Look at my roster of a level 375 (5/3/1) OML, 35 4* champs, every 3* (except hawkguy) champed, and explain to me why i would want health packs. Look at my play history and see that i have probably gotten down to zero health packs on hand maybe two times in the last 12-18 months of playing.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Wow that's a poor response from cs. Shouldn't they be able to look at your actual past performance and semi predict your missed rewards. At least an IF cover so you don't miss out on the new release
  • Spudgutter
    They responded again, with a copy/paste of their first response. This is getting silly. Those weren't hypothetical rewards, I backed up every request with the explanation and math behind it. I just want a human being to look at my request, look at my play and reward history, and give me a fair compensation on what I missed out on!
  • Spudgutter
    Another lame response from CS. Now they imply that if I don't take what is offered, I won't get anything at all. Way to hold it hostage. I either get nothing because I push for what's fair, or I get very little, and they can close it and say I agreed to their low ball response.  

I hate to use the @ mention to get more attention to this, but I am afraid I will have to if they keep giving me a cruddy run around.