Eye of Agamotto + Infinite Power = blank tile [Devs Aware]

fuzz
fuzz Posts: 9
5* Thanos casting Infinite Power while 5* Strange has Eye of Agamotto out causes a blank, unmatchable, dead tile. Which does not start doing things again when infinite power is matched.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you post a screenshot? Not that I don't believe you, it's just kind of a pain for me to reproduce with neither character leveled. I wanna see. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dayv
    OK, I wanted to reproduce it, so I took my level 255, seven-covers-each Thanos and Strange into LRs. Blew away all the seeds because Thanos, and then struggled against someone's champed 5* characters to get 19 purple AP. Fired Thanos purple, then tried to fire Dr. Strange's purple, and I got an error telling me the power was not usable. So, there may be something else that has to happen for this, or it might not break every time.

BTW, you owe me some AP boosts now.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    OK, I wanted to reproduce it, so I took my level 255, seven-covers-each Thanos and Strange into LRs. Blew away all the seeds because Thanos, and then struggled against someone's champed 5* characters to get 19 purple AP. Fired Thanos purple, then tried to fire Dr. Strange's purple, and I got an error telling me the power was not usable. So, there may be something else that has to happen for this, or it might not break every time.

BTW, you owe me some AP boosts now.
    You have to use Strange purple first then Thanos black after. This is basically the same as how HT green and Blade black interact with Thanos purple. The tile expires and is reset every turn, Thanos purple blocks it from resetting
  • Dayv
    Ah, I misunderstood. Maybe I'll try again. Did you submit a ticket to support to report it as well?
  • fuzz
    strange purple THEN thanos purple.

Not thanos first.

Not thanos black.

I'll see if I can get a screenshot; gotta accumulate 19 purple AP without dying or winning.
  • fuzz
    and this is way easier to repro with a 0-black thanos, like I have. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • fuzz
    I think there also has to be something that could be removed if Infinite Power weren't there. Not sure on that part.
  • fuzz
    Here was the exact sequence:
    2 star.png bullseye puts out some shields (and then gets knocked down)
    strange puts out purpleflag.png Eye of Agamotto
    eye flashes and removes a shield (briefly blanking itself out? this might be a different bug)
    thanos casts purpleflag.png Infinite Power
    during next upkeep phase eye disappears and tile becomes blank.

Screenshot: (eye was in far lower left)
    OX3sHCjhki1XHsf7cj5eVmXa2qc_TTvDoP1UItlytUs-L43PgzE8qWAgjgaNxCLtRvChZIYN8CFIohmFfBEkN59f13GMnTFM3WulOmMfScuJm_a2v0_rGfvbM8YUN6_l3OSp3qg=w351-h624-no
  • Dayv
    fuzz wrote:
    Here was the exact sequence:
    2 star.png bullseye puts out some shields (and then gets knocked down)
    strange puts out purpleflag.png Eye of Agamotto
    eye flashes and removes a shield (briefly blanking itself out? this might be a different bug)
    thanos casts purpleflag.png Infinite Power
    during next upkeep phase eye disappears and tile becomes blank.
    Oh yeah, I'm not sure if the eye even procs when there are no tiles to remove. Good job reproducing it and grabbing the screenshot!

Has anyone tried a pre-existing repeating countdown (like Human Torch green) with GreaterThanos (aka >os, I'm gonna make this happen*) purple to see if the countdown fails to respawn/remain on resolution?

3* Thanos = LessThanos, or <os.
    5* Thanos = GreaterThanos, or >os.

Join me in this.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! (And a special thanks to fuzz for going out of their way to reproduce the issue to include a screenshot!) Letting you all know that the developers are aware of this issue occurring and that they are currently working on a fix for a future build.