3Deadpool+3Thanos and Deadpool Points (updated)

Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
I've been using Deadpool for Big Enchilada to amass DP points. Lately, I've using 3DP+3Thanos for this node, and I find that I no longer gain DP points. At least, the DP point screen doesn't show up.

Is this a bug?

Any other combination, DP point screen shows up as usual.

Update: I can now confirm with certainty that using 3DP+3Thanos+3Strange in Big Enchillada will result in you not getting DP points. Using DP with any other char works fine. Using DP with Thanos and a char other than Strange may work, may not.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could it be that you already have the maximum amount of Deadpool Points? I got that when I used Deadpool in the DDQ every day...
  • Astralgazer
    My DP points as of today are 127k something. I guess that's still way below max?

Can anyone try this combo out: 3DP+3Thanos+3Strange, and confirm this bug?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just did 3Deadpool, 3Hulk, and 3Thanos on today's Dat Required DDQ, and I got Deadpool points. Did you have had any other post-match event, like an intercept, at the time?
  • Astralgazer
    I don't think I had any. I will try 3DP+3Thanos+3rd char other than 3Strange tomorrow, because both time this bug happened were with 3Strange as the 3rd char.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My DP points as of today are 127k something. I guess that's still way below max?

Can anyone try this combo out: 3DP+3Thanos+3Strange, and confirm this bug?
    I Believe the max is 999K, so you should be safe for a while.
  • Astralgazer
    I can now confirm with certainty that using 3DP+3Thanos+3Strange in Big Enchillada will result in you not getting DP points. Using DP with any other char works fine. Using DP with Thanos and a char other than Strange may work, may not.

Updating OP with the info.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I can now confirm with certainty that using 3DP+3Thanos+3Strange in Big Enchillada will result in you not getting DP points. Using DP with any other char works fine. Using DP with Thanos and a char other than Strange may work, may not.

Had you already played a node with 3* DP? He only gives points once per day.
  • Astralgazer

Had you already played a node with 3* DP? He only gives points once per day.

Nope. I used to only play 3DP in TBE. Because of this bug, I now play him in the 3* essential nodes.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just finished talking with the team, and they weren't able to reproduce anything. Keep in mind that the game updates differently between the daily deals and the DDQ Missions, so you might have done the second DDQ before the daily deals were updated.

An easy way to determine if Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) is ready to earn his daily deadpool points is to wait until after receiving your Daily Resupply for the day. If you're still having an issue, we recommend contacting the Customer Support team so they can take a closer inspection for this case. You can contact the Customer Support team using this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017

I can confirm with certainty that I earned DP points when I completed TBE with the team of 3DP/3Thanos/3Strange. Tombstone's post has likely pinpointed the issue.
  • Astralgazer
    Tombstone said:
    I just finished talking with the team, and they weren't able to reproduce anything. Keep in mind that the game updates differently between the daily deals and the DDQ Missions, so you might have done the second DDQ before the daily deals were updated.

An easy way to determine if Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) is ready to earn his daily deadpool points is to wait until after receiving your Daily Resupply for the day. If you're still having an issue, we recommend contacting the Customer Support team so they can take a closer inspection for this case. You can contact the Customer Support team using this link: /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fd3go.com%2Fmpq-support" class="Popup.
    Thanks for the info.