edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
~250 pulls

40 5* covers

Thano5 4/9/2
Black Panther 5/2/5
Hawk5 5/3/5

Bonus OML 0/0/2

Overall Pull rate 39 / 250 = 16.%

Covermaxed and champed Hawkeye, and put in a request for swapping Thano5's covers.

A whole year of hoarding, finally coming to an end!

BOOYAH BABY!!!

And for those of you who like videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYugvQDU6xE

P.s. I have about 2500 Cp left, and I champed my way up to another 11 Tokens.

Comments

• Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2017
    I opened my hoard before Hawkeye entered the tokens:

264 Latest Legend pulls

10 Thanos - now 2/5/5
    8 Panthers - now 5/1/2
    8 Strange - now a lvl 450 champ

+2 Strange
    +3 Spidey

9.85 % and more than a complete 5star character less than you had. Progression by luck is ****. But I had some luck with Bonus Heroes at least.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ahoy, fellow hoarders! Congrats on your successes! I'm more than a little jealous of your bonus 5*s. I haven't seen any of those yet. icon_e_sad.gif

I weep for that one missing Panther cover, OP. Kinda sucky to not have him sorted for champing immediately.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    With 2500 CP in the bank I think the OP has a great chance to cover BP before he is out of the packs - just needs one cover and it will fall in the right color or CS will change it. And the second round of hoarding is ready as well with 100 pulls on board for the next 3* (and you have many months to hoard for that).
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Congrats Sky!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Considering that 250 pulls is my target number Before I dare dive into my hoard this was most interesting to read about. Hope I have as good luck as you did. icon_e_smile.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    Progression by luck is ****.

THIS THIS THIS.

Congrats sky. Odd how many folks I've seen with OML as their bonus option....

Also shocking to watch LR's the last few weeks and see the EXPLOSION of 5* Thanos taking over for 3* Thanos. Seems like many, many people hoarded and went straight into 5* land recently - either before (with Strange) or after.

Zapper (Pax2) opened his hoard yesterday with three million ISO and instantly champed Thanos + Hawkeye, I think he drew to 12 Panther (only one Bonus 5*, but left 1200ish cp remaining?); gratz to all that are hoarding and getting the most out of it.

I still think requiring people to sit 6+ months on rewards to get anywhere is a -terrible- way to run a game. Time to open up further SCL's, let the vets earn 5*'s through progressions!
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Opened my 5 month long hoard yesterday as well. 309 pulls + probably another 20 from rewards. I had just ONE bonus 5* which really killed the dream of something special happening. A day later and I'm happy with it, I just had some very grandiose dreams about it. I had 2.85m iso prepared and ended as such...

5's Starting with just one green Thanos

455 Thanos
    454 BP after CS does my swaps
    450 Hawkeye after CS swaps

New 4's from lvl70

295 Medusa
    312 4Carol
    285 Coulson
    298 4Blade

317 Peggy, but I had her already
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like they'd get a lot less CS tickets about these if they implemented some color swapping system, even if it cost CP or HP I'm sure people would like it.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    Ahoy, fellow hoarders! Congrats on your successes! I'm more than a little jealous of your bonus 5*s. I haven't seen any of those yet. icon_e_sad.gif

I weep for that one missing Panther cover, OP. Kinda sucky to not have him sorted for champing immediately.

Snap! In my time so far I have yet to see more than 1 bonus 4* and zero bonus 5*
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread confirms my plan to pull at least 300 LL's, because 250 isn't enough to fully cover 3 x 5*s. Actually, my calculations put the goal amount around 330 pulls, but if I can get more LT & CP from 4* champ rewards, then 300 should be enough.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    This thread confirms my plan to pull at least 300 LL's, because 250 isn't enough to fully cover 3 x 5*s. Actually, my calculations put the goal amount around 330 pulls, but if I can get more LT & CP from 4* champ rewards, then 300 should be enough.
    It's a matter of who is in the tokens too. I am willing to open early in order to have a chance to get a useable Thanos. Waiting longer potentially means missing out.
  • kwyjibo
    kwyjibo Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I think it's amazing that you have such mental discipline to hoard this long. I certainly do not.

I think this post represents a major design flaw in the game. There is no reason you should have to sit on rewards for a year to progress.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    kwyjibo wrote:
    I think it's amazing that you have such mental discipline to hoard this long. I certainly do not.

I think this post represents a major design flaw in the game. There is no reason you should have to sit on rewards for a year to progress.

I agree. It's a sad sight. I am being forced to hoard CP and LT as well as I just don't see how I can get 10k CP to cover the classics (maybe a bit less). I am better of getting 5k to cover the latest. But it puts my roster development to a standstill and i don't like that. We clearly need 5* obtainable in progression at CL9 and CL10 but it's not happening. The Devs are still super stingy about the rarity of 4* (and there are more of them than the 3* already), not to mention 5*.

It's a bad design for sure icon_e_sad.gif