ISO to Hero Conversion

Leopard37
Leopard37 Posts: 3
It may not apply to all or possibly only a few, but I'm now at a stage where all my 3* are championed (ie don't need ISO) and I am getting more 4* and 5* characters via covers with the recent change to be able to get the covers more easily.

However I don't have enough slots. In fact I've had to let some fully developed characters go (which now means that I sometimes don't have them as required characters). I'm at 200k ISO with it growing every day even if I get a new cover that requires some level ups. But have had to let certain covers expire because I'm not earning hero points quick enough.

A convert x amount of ISO to x amount of Hero points would be awesome. It can be a ridiculous exchange 1000 to 1 if you want, just give me something.

Thanks,

Tyson.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    In my opinion, ISO is infinitely more valuable to HP in the long run. 200k ISO is a drop in the bucket when you're staring at the 4-star tier (that won't even get you one 4-star champ).

If you struggle for roster spots, consider biting the bullet and purchasing some HP specifically for roster slots. If that's not an option, as long as you're not spending HP on anything else you should be able to earn enough at least to keep up with new releases if you play regularly and have access to intercepts.

Another way of gaining HP is to start a 2-star farm, where as soon as you max-champ one, sell it and start over. The HP rewards from adding champ levels is considerable.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Farming 2* is essentially converting iso to HP, CP 3* covers and heroic tokens.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    200 K ISO is about half of what you need to max out a single fourstar. You'll need that ISO eventually.
    Also, listen to what the guys Before me said.