Pulling time: 7192 Command Points and 24 Legendary Tokens

Vladdy
Vladdy Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Well, it just happened. 5* Hawkeye entered latest and I started to pull to get him and Thanos cover maxed (don't care about Black Panther yet).

My Thanos is now 5/1/5 (was at 8 covers).
My Black Panther is now cover maxed (was at 2 covers).
My Hawkeye is now 4/5/3 (newly rostered).

I will have to sell about 70 4* covers which sucks but anyway...

I have 3 Thanos covers, 1 Hawkeye and 2 Black Panther covers waiting in my rewards cache. If CS helps, I will have 3 new cover maxed 5*, wish me luck.

After that pulling session, I had 3972 Command Points left. You can do the math if that's good or not but I will be pretty happy if CS swaps my covers.

Back to hoarding...

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    The math doesn't add up (I guess you got some CP from champ rewards?) Seems like you are over 20% though. Congrats!
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats on your pulls, Vladdy. I'll be curious to hear if (and how) your CS request goes through. Good luck!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice pulls. I started hoarding when star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.png went in to token_legendary.png two days ago and intend to hoard until the next new star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is released.
  • Vladdy
    The math doesn't add up (I guess you got some CP from champ rewards?) Seems like you are over 20% though. Congrats!
    Thanks! And yes, my final Command Point count was after applying champ levels etc.
    Felonius wrote:
    Congrats on your pulls, Vladdy. I'll be curious to hear if (and how) your CS request goes through. Good luck!
    Thanks! I am still waiting on the next step where they tell me to sell the duplicate covers. It seems they are still offering the service icon_e_smile.gif
    Nice pulls. I started hoarding when star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.png went in to token_legendary.png two days ago and intend to hoard until the next new star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is released.
    Thanks! Are you waiting for Thanos to leave latest or are you waiting for next 5*?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vladdy wrote:

I will have to sell about 70 4* covers which sucks but anyway...

Congrats on the 5* pulls but selling 70 4* covers.. yikes! I'll assume it was alot of Agent Venom and Riri. Regardless, this is why I hate the new vaulting system, you likely would have had tons of 4* champ levels
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats on amassing that much CP in the first place. Considering that you were still opening on the side enough to get 8 Thanos covers, how long had you been hoarding CP/LTs?

My biggest worry about hoarding is that day-after-Christmas feeling, but I had never considered the possibility of overhoarding so that I can stop early.
  • Vladdy
    For everyone interested:
    CS finally swapped my duplicate covers! icon_mrgreen.gif

I have 5* Thanos and 5* Black Panther champed now and 5* Hawkeye is "only" another 500k iso away.

Meanwhile I am up to 4268 Command Points and 9 Legendary Tokens again. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Vladdy wrote:
    For everyone interested:
    CS finally swapped my duplicate covers! icon_mrgreen.gif

I have 5* Thanos and 5* Black Panther champed now and 5* Hawkeye is "only" another 500k iso away.

Meanwhile I am up to 4268 Command Points and 9 Legendary Tokens again. icon_mrgreen.gif

So that's like 300 cp earned in a week?
  • Vladdy
    Alsmir wrote:
    So that's like 300 cp earned in a week?
    Yes but thats more than my usual average, don't worry icon_e_wink.gif
    I got really lucky with cp from alliance members.