Pattern to progression rewards?

DingoVB
DingoVB Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So I'm in the 4* transition and got hit HARD by the new vaulting system (basically, I only had a couple of characters with at least 12 covers while all others have less than 7 (and I have every 4* in the game)). This means that other than two or three 4*s I will never champion my older 4* characters (bummer for Iceman, Jean Grey, etc!). Therefore, all I can rely on is bonus hero pulls (only hit 2 of those since the system was introduced and I pull a LT at least once every other day) and progression rewards/vaults. I'm currently stockpiling tokens for the right vaults, which leaves me with progression rewards, so I was wondering:

Is there any pattern to progression rewards? Right now, in the Juggernaut event, Iron Fist is the progression reward (meh) and I already know next event it is Agent Venom (major meh). It would be a HUGE help if a soon-to-be reward was an older 4* I actually needed and was hoping someone had a list or some idea of when or how often they come around. If there is one for PVP that would be a huge help also! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems like progression rewards are business as usual in that they have no pattern. You would think that with vaulting the devs would have made a conscious effort to make those rewards vaulted characters.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Think you mean placement as progression is obviously the prior placement. Pvp rewards are alphabetical, Pve seems pretty random. Out of the current 12 Medusa should be next but what we will get before her is anyone's guess. It's been awhile since Carnage, X-23 and Iceman were Pve rewards (that i can remember). They would be my guess after Agent Venom.
  • DingoVB
    DingoVB Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I would absolutely kill for Invisible Woman or Thoress. Anybody aware of any list that shows a history of these things???
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    DingoVB wrote:
    I would absolutely kill for Invisible Woman or Thoress. Anybody aware of any list that shows a history of these things???

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=54670

You will have to check every event individually, but it's all there.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Hello friend

Here is my guide on getting the older 4 star cards
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60345

Here are my predictions for prizes (will update at beginning of each month)
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60349&p=645258#p645258

Invisible Woman - early-mid May in PVP, but probably 4-5 months for another PVE feature

Thora - months and months in PVP; will likely be up in PVE in 1-2 months
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    TimGunn wrote:
    Hello friend

Here is my guide on getting the older 4 star cards
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60345

Here are my predictions for prizes (will update at beginning of each month)
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60349&p=645258#p645258

Invisible Woman - early-mid May in PVP, but probably 4-5 months for another PVE feature

Thora - months and months in PVP; will likely be up in PVE in 1-2 months

Pvp 4* progression rewards follow a set order. Do pve rewards also do this?