Opened my LT hoard (78 pulls)

Orion
Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Everybody likes a good hoard opening post, right? So with Hawkeye now in the mix, it was time to open up my saved legendary tokens and see what happens.

So here's what I started with:

No Thanos
No Black Panther
1/0/0 Hawkeye

800k ISO

I know, the only thing you care about is how many 5*s did I pull. But first, let's talk bonus heroes. Out of 78 pulls, I had 4 bonus heroes, or 5.1%. Pretty standard, but I pulled 2 bonus 5*s and 2 bonus 4*s. So that was pretty sweet. Let's get to the breakdown:

5*s - 14 total (17.9%)

Thanos_Icon.png - 3 purpleflag.png , 3 greenflag.png + 1 purpleflag.png and 1 greenflag.png bonus heroes
icon_blackpanther.png - 3 yellowflag.png , 1 blackflag.png , 2 redflag.png
icon_hawkeye.png - 1 redflag.png , 1 purpleflag.png

So couldn't be happier. I really wanted to get a good start on Thanos before he rotates out. So now I have:

0/4/4 Thanos
1/3/2 Black Panther
2/0/1 Hawkeye

No one really cares about the 4*s, but here's the list anyway:

Riri Williams - 9
Cpt Marvel - 7
Mordo - 7
Coulson - 6
Medusa - 6
Peggy - 6
Luke Cage - 5
Agent Venom - 5
Wasp - 5
Blade - 4
Gwenpool - 3
Spider Woman - 1

I ended up champing Riri, Blade and Medusa with my ISO stockpile. The only ones I have left to champ are:

Carol - 5/3/5 - have 1 cover in queue so she's my next target
Coulson - 2/5/5 - have a purple cover in my queue but doubt I'll get the last cover I need
Wasp - 4/5/3 - with 4 blue covers in my queue. Sigh
Mordo - 4/2/5 - already sold 2 extra black covers. He's not a priority
Agent Venom - 3/2/5 - also not a priority

I feel good about my chances of finishing off Thanos before he rotates out since I haven't even touched my 2100 CP. But I don't want to waste more covers so I'll build up my ISO reserves again first.

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Nice pulls but no black on your Thanos makes me a sad panda!
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    yeah, you better hope you get enough thanos covers before he rotates out! a 0/4/4 five char in classics would be unpossible.
  • Orion
    TimGunn wrote:
    yeah, you better hope you get enough thanos covers before he rotates out! a 0/4/4 five char in classics would be unpossible.

Exactly, as my 5/1/5 Black-Suit Spidey knows all too well. I'm in decent shape I think, since I still have 85 pulls worth of CP, plus whatever I earn between now and when he rotates out. When the next 5* is announced then I'm pulling everything and all of my extra 4* covers can rot, I don't care.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Don't forget that 3 Wasp covers (2/1/0 or 3/0/0) leveled to 87 sells for 5k Iso + 1k HP. So it's not all bad. That's a limited time offer though, where who knows what the limit is.
  • Orion
    Orion wrote:

Don't forget that 3 Wasp covers (2/1/0 or 3/0/0) leveled to 87 sells for 5k Iso + 1k HP. So it's not all bad. That's a limited time offer though, where who knows what the limit is.

Wow, totally forgot about that. Since I just used 2k HP to roster Thanos and Black Panther, plus I need another 1k for Iron Fist, I'll probably do this.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    TimGunn wrote:

Exactly, as my 5/1/5 Black-Suit Spidey knows all too well. I'm in decent shape I think, since I still have 85 pulls worth of CP, plus whatever I earn between now and when he rotates out. When the next 5* is announced then I'm pulling everything and all of my extra 4* covers can rot, I don't care.

I had a 5/1/5 Spidey and actually pulled a green. I had to double check a few times.

I'm currently saving CP for the last cover since I know I won't get that lucky twice.