When will 5* Hawkeye Hit The Latest?

DaBeast911
DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
It's been a few weeks now and we are all wondering when 5 star Hawkeye will hit the Latest, any word?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only official Word is that it will be two weeks after his release event. So probably today or tomorrow. We'll see.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been two weeks and roughly 27 threads with the exact same heading.

It's today. What time, dunno because the data push is never consistent, but today is the expected day.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

It's today. What time, dunno because the data push is never consistent, but today is the expected day.
    Could be tomorrow too since Black Panther was added on a Tuesday, but it might also have been due to that Monday being some sort of holiday. Only time will tell, but if you have waited this long a few more hours won't kill you.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be so much easier if when the new 5 is released we would also get the date it is going to be added to tokens... so much easier...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

Could be tomorrow too since Black Panther was added on a Tuesday, but it might also have been due to that Monday being some sort of holiday. Only time will tell, but if you have waited this long a few more hours won't kill you.

BP was added on a Tuesday, but Monday was a US Holiday (President's Day) and D3 was closed. There was no data push on that Monday.

They used to do the data pushes pretty consistently between 5 and 5:30 (Eastern Time,) but lately they've been around noon. We'll see in an hour or two. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Polares wrote:
    It would be so much easier if when the new 5 is released we would also get the date it is going to be added to tokens... so much easier...

well, you know they don't want to announce far in advance in case their plans change.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    Polares wrote:

Well, they did. They said there's a 2 week delay after their release event.

Now, we've only had one data point since that announcement (Panther) so I suppose they don't get the benefit of the doubt quite yet, but assuming Hawkeye goes in today, hopefully we don't have this when
    haha suckers you didn't think I was gonna post the answer did you?
    enters the tokens to replace Thanos.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    He's in, data push just hit, at least on Steam.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Just opened my second hoard. 90 pulls got me the three Hawkeye covers I need (assuming CS will exchange one red for something else) to finish covering him, along with six Thanos covers, 4 Panther covers, and more Mordo covers than you can shake a Staff of the Living Tribunal at. icon_lol.gif

Now I just have to decide if I want to champ Hawkeye or Medusa first.