A New 4* Character

Young Robot
Young Robot Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey guys, I was bored at work and decided to make a 4 star Gambit! I know a lot of people want him, just tell me what you guys think! I wanted one of his abilities to be unique and that's his black! So tell me if you guys like it!
4* Gambit
10 Purple AP - Luck of The Draw: Gambit has not only skill but luck on his side, Gambit gets a critical draw to change the game. Destroy a certain amount of countdown tiles and do damage
Passive: At the start of every turn Gambit puts a random countdown tile on the field, if it runs out it generates Random AP

8 Blue AP - Pick A Card: Gambit plays a mind game with his opponent, a game of choice that will end bad for the enemy either way. Put three countdown tiles on the board, two of them if they are destroy create more black tiles on the board and one them deals damage and stuns the enemy
Passive: Gambit takes advantage every time a countdown tile runs out, gambit does damage every time a countdown tile runs out

13 Black AP - Aces Or Better: Gambit is famous for being the very best at card games, so Gambit takes a look at your numbers in your AP pool and see if his pokers skills can assist you:
Royal Flush 9/10/11/12/13/1: create 4 critical tiles and place them
Straight Flush 5/6/7/8/9/10: do a very high amount of damage
Four of a Kind 4/4/4/4: do high amount of damage and generate 4 countdown tiles that when on the field gambits abilities cost less
Full House 4/4/4/2/2/2: create 4 countdown tiles that do damage every turn
Flush (AP all the same in his color pull): do high amount of damage and create 2 countdown tiles that generate a purple AP
Three of a kind 3/3/3: create 3 countdown tiles that create strike tiles
Two Pairs 3/3/6/6/1/2: do normal amount of damage and stun
One Pair 5/5/2/1/7/9: do low amount of damage
No Hand: you take damage
(The numbers are just samples for some of the outcomes you can get in your AP pool and if you multiple choices you can choose one)

If you have any ideas to add or delete, just comment!