Gideon / Jace2 event

Options
Monkeynutts
Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ Events
Why the f**k have you set it to summon 6 allies when thats Gideons purpose and none he summons count because youve changed the trigger a while back.

Bit ****

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have to agree, it's a bit frustrating.

I was also disappointed that instead of "bring your best G2 deck into battle", the event was "bring an ally deck, but, um, don't use spells". I'd skipped the last one of these because I didn't feel like editing decks between two simultaneous events, so I didn't realize how restrictive the event was.

It'd just be nice to be able to play without tedious objectives.
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree. Gids has it easier than Sarkhan (6 dragons? ****), but still, 6 allies is still a **** ton, especially that unlike vehicles, there's not equivalent for Bomat Bazaar Barge in white allies, and you are pretty much forced to have that mythic ally fetcher for a slight chance to get that objective.

Those numbers seriously need tweaking.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't think tazri fetch ally counts as a cast anymore.
    there are at least a few <10 mana white allies. the
    sarkhan cast 6 dragons is just silly, everything about
    dragon cards makes that objective difficult.

HH
  • Fedaykin
    Fedaykin Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    why is my level 17 Jace 2 matched against a level 60 Chandra 2 ??
    I don't have a snowball's chance in h e l l to win...
  • Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Options
    JUST CHANGE BACK TO THE OLD MECHANIC SO WE CAN USE PLANESWALKERS FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE WHEN THEY BRING ON TOKENS.......... OH AND SPELLS AND SUPPORT DO THEIR INTENDED JOB.......

DON'T MAKE STUPID OBJECTIVES D3 IF UR GONNA STILL YOU THIS GARBAGE MECHANIC.

BY LEAVING AS IT IS.
    ARLIN, GIDEON AOZ, GARRUK, SAHEELI, SARKHAN ALL HAVE THEIR ABILITIES WASHED AWAY ATM.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is not as bad as six dragons and stuff like that, but still annoying. I normally play he veteran warleader and buff her with tons of ally tokens.. It's like - use the creature type that's build around synergies, but ehm, don't use to good ones.
  • Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    yeah i usually use the warleader. but when u have to cast six individual allies.......
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yeah i usually use the warleader. but when u have to cast six individual allies.......
    That's why I said normally..VW would have ended the game to quick, also tokens didn't count..