Game Crashes - Taking Health Hit

Options
This is one of my few major complaints with the game. Sure, the lack of roster in the current event is a little grating, but it really ruffles my feathers when I am in the middle of a match and the game crashes. I load the game back up, and my three characters took severe damage (even if they had mostly-full health before).

Worse, I play at work. Yes, that is probably frowned upon, but in my defense, so does my boss.....

Sometimes, I have to hit the power button to turn the screen off. If I don't immediately pull it back up, it "crashes" (not really, but the same negative effect). I tried to remedy this by putting my phone face down, but if a customer is talking my ear off (no complaints on actually doing my job), my phone times out. -.- Sure, that last bit could be solved by simply being an adult and NOT playing at work, but I'm too addicted.

To relate this to another match-3 game, i used to play Puzzle and Dragons religiously, and if I had to turn it off or something happened, it just plopped me back into whatever match I was in when I closed the app, Great idea there!

But wait, what if it's during an event, and I don't get back to it in time before the event is over? Simple solution, drop the match after a set amount of time of inactivity, but don't take all of the characters' health with it.

Comments

• MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I waited & waited for my characters to heal once.
    As soon as they were ready, I jumped into battle.
    The game then crashed on me 3 seconds into the round.
    Log back on, all of my characters are injured.

icon_evil.gif